Matthew Casper

Bankruptcy Attorney


Clackamas, OR 97015

About Matthew Casper

Matthew Casper is a bankruptcy attorney in Clackamas, OR admitted to practice in Oregon.


Matthew Casper's office is located at 9200 SE Sunnybrook Blvd Clackamas, OR 97015.

Practicing in jurisdictions

  • Oregon

    Admitted in


  • Oregon State Bar # 062903



  • English


Matthew Casper's Office Location

9200 SE Sunnybrook Blvd

Clackamas, OR 97015

Frequently Asked Questions

What jursidctions can Matthew Casper practice in?

Matthew Casper is admitted to practice in Oregon.

What types of law does Matthew Casper practice?

Matthew Casper practices bankruptcy law.

Where is Matthew Casper's office located?

Matthew Casper's office is located at 9200 SE Sunnybrook Blvd Clackamas, OR 97015.

It's easy to get help

Choose one of the options below to get assistance with your bankruptcy:
Page 1Created with Sketch.

Free Web App

Take our bankruptcy screener to see if you're a fit for Upsolve's free web app!

3,344 families filed with Upsolve ☆

Private Attorney

Get a free bankruptcy evaluation from an independent local law firm.

Upsolve is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that started in 2016. Our mission is to help low-income families who cannot afford lawyers file bankruptcy for free, using an online web app. Spun out of Harvard Law School, our team includes lawyers, engineers, and judges. We have world-class funders that include the U.S. government, former Google CEO Eric Schmidt, and leading foundations. It's one of the greatest civil rights injustices of our time that low-income families can’t access their basic rights when they can’t afford to pay for help. Combining direct services and advocacy, we’re fighting this injustice.

To learn more, read why we started Upsolve in 2016, our reviews from past users, and our press coverage from places like the New York Times and Wall Street Journal.


Considering Bankruptcy?

Are you interested in our free bankruptcy services, talking to someone about alternatives to bankruptcy, or a free consultation with a paid attorney?

Get Your Fresh Start