Come join us!
Upsolve is an award-winning nonprofit technology startup that helps the victims of our broken financial system get back on their feet. Bankruptcy is a lifeline for Americans because it wipes their slate clean, improves their credit, and increases their chances of getting a job. But it’s impossible for people to file for bankruptcy on their own because the forms are too complicated, and lawyers cost $2,000 on average.
Last year, 19 million American households would have benefitted from filing for bankruptcy but fewer than half a million did file. At Upsolve, you’ll help more clients in one month than many nonprofits help in multiple years. We’re supported by the top funders in our space. This includes the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, ex-Google CEO Eric Schmidt, the Robin Hood Foundation, and the U.S. Government.
- Senior Software Engineer
- Paralegal (Full-Time, Remote)
- Paralegal (Full-Time, New York City)
- Learn More about Engineering at Upsolve
- Don't See a Fit? Please Introduce Yourself.
- Copy Editor (Remote)
- Consumer Legal & Finance Attorney Content Writer (Remote)
- Chief of Staff (NYC)
- Assignment & SEO Editor (Remote)